(These are un-official minutes!! Minutes in draft form; not yet approved.)
Meeting called to order at 7:00 pm by President Tom Kopperud
Present: Letitia Kopperud, Shari Michel, June Vitse, Vicki Nelson, John Munter,
Absent: Mike Messenger, Dean Hatlevig, Tony Heiden
Staff Present: Jean Krambeer, Pastor Steve
Devotions and Prayer Concerns – Vicki Nelson
Adoption of Agenda – Motion to approve agenda. MSA
Secretary’s Report – Motion to approve. MSA
Treasurer’s Report – We are in line with our budget for the month. MSA
Pastor’s Report – The church will be sending out six-month statements with letter. There was one baptism. New members Ben Anderson and Alicia Metz, motion to accept them as new members, seconded. MSA
Motion to accept the report, second, MSA
- Bids on Pastors parsonage windows – on order. Doing prep work before window install.
- Update on Education Wing Lighting – Work has been started and will be complete by early fall.
- Update on Restoration Project – Deposit has been paid to begin work.
- Determine Short Term Goals (3-5) years and long-term goals (5-10 years). Each committee should be providing a list to the Council for consideration. Verbal report was given from the Social/Membership Committee and Worship Committee. Should we do a needs assessment
- Membership and Social Committee merge into one committee. Referred to as the Membership Committee. Motion to accept the merger seconded. MSA
- Confirmation Camp – Because of lack of participation camp was cancelled.
- Semcac request for funds for a matching grant that they could get (offered in July). Motion to give $2500, seconded. MSA
Motion to adjourn. MSA
Secretary, Letitia Kopperud
Balance brought forward 6/1/2019 $ 21,308.11
TOTAL RECEIPTS $ 36,542.25
DISBURSEMENTS $ 32,722.79
TOTAL ON HAND 6/30/2019 $ 25,127.57
RUSHFORD LUTHERAN CHURCH Fundraising Efforts for $65,000 are underway!
Phase I Fall of 2019 (Main Gable North Wall and Sacristy Gable –capping; metal reproduction/installation) plus tuck pointing. LEFT to RAISE = $42,910.84.
THEN council will focus on Phase II (Restoring the Stain Glass Windows)